"Nighttime, like alwayss-"
Archadd or sometimes called Mr. 'Muzzle' is a supporting character that shares many information throughout the entire stories. He has a large role as one of the Night Watchers of Rabanastre and serves as a major quest temporarily but majorly in his part.
Appearance and PersonalityEdit
"Like a fly to a cookie"
—Archadd baiting Filo with some salads
|Fill in here for the Appearance and Personality|
|both are needed to fill in this section|
|Fill in here for the story!|
|experienced editeurs needed|
Equipment and StatsEdit
|State the information about the battle information of this here character|
|plus, fill in the stats and weaponry tabulation also|
Voice Actor PlanningEdit
|Complete the information regarding the future voice actor!|
|only submitted and presumably suitable voice actors can be stated here|
- Archadd was first ever notably a bangaa presumably with the typical characteristic of any bangaas, only slightly more overdramatic.
- Like in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance/Tactics A2, Archadd is like the first set racial clan members representing the bangaa race.
- Hence his name, Archadd is secretly a hardy gambler as in 'arcade' as his name sounds homophonicly.
- Like the bangaa headhunters(Ba'gamnan, Gijuk, Rinok and Bwagi) Archadd can also be fight against.
- Archadd character planning was to be a random bangaa that suddenly stuck in the storyline(like Vaan and Penelo) but changed as an informative Night Watch instead.